I’ve personally used all of these links, and bought gear from many of them. None of these links are sponsored:
- Audio Power Calculations for tube amps, when using a scope to convery output voltage peak to peak to watts RMS.
- Ben Vesco aka Malhavoc Tips and review info on guitar gear
- BitMo Music – Manufacturers and sells mod kits for a lot of low wattage tube amps – Valve Juniors and Blackhearts, etc. Also makes attenuators.
- Duncan Tone Stack Calculator Amp tone circuit simulation. Helps when tweaking yout tone stack.
- Glenn DeLaune. Guitarist and Line 6 POD user.
- Line 6 Community Forum – Get support and chat about Line 6 gear
- MIDI Control Gear – General MIDI control gear, including MIDI to amp channel switcher!
- PC System Latency Checker A tool to test how your PC can handle real-time audio/video. Also for troubleshooting audio drop-outs.
- Record Producer Interesting articles on music production
- Sewatt The place to discuss Blackheart and Valve Junior amps
- Sonoma Wire Works – makes some good recording looping software and ipod/iphone apps for music.
- Speaker Break In FAQ – Info from Celestion on how to break in your new speaker.
- Vettaville This site usually knows about new things at line 6 first.
- Weber Tube Bias Calculator – Info on biasing all common tubes.
- Zilla Speaker Cabs – UK – These guys make GREAT custom guitar cabs. I have one and it’s really well built and sounds really good too.